Monday, June 2, 2008

Spring is finally here!












It looks much better in the Spring, so here are some new pics of our place. Front, backyard, and back garden.

6 comments:

Stef said...

I love how big your yard is! Do you own this place? Very cute.

Erin said...

How green!

kristen said...

Stef - No, we just rent it. The yard is one of our favorite things about it. It's the nice thing about an old house - all you have to do is trim and weed and watch everything fill in since the yard is so old. And it looks great without much work!

Krista said...

Your yard looks huge! That's awesome. Our is... but its almost all one big hill. We don't know what to do with it, blah.

Stef said...

I need to remember that for when we (finally) landscape ours. Our house is on an 8800 square foot lot and so our back yard is also quite big. I do like the hassle free look and feel as well. :)

Melissa Joy said...

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!
I just saw your baby on Kelly's site!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to find out details about your little BOY!!!!!!!!
Rest well and enjoy mommying!!!!

:)