Friday, June 13, 2008

The Man-Child.

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Sharon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is very cute...I'm so happy for you that he arrived in such a "timely" manner. I'm looking forward to meeting him...

Katie and Laura said...

Three cheers for the goodlookin' man child and his parents!!!

Melissa Joy said...

He looks so content... very sweet! Those cheeks look pretty doggone kissable. :)
We hope everything went well & that you are being waited on like a queen for awhile. :)
And I'm eager to know how you chose his name, too. It sounds so literary. :)

Holly D. said...

Congratulations Kristen!! He's so cute!

Stef said...

haha! I love the lack of words on here. Your title says it all. :)
He is a cutie pie and we're very happy for you guys!!

Trisha said...

oh yay! So happy for you guys - what a cute baby he is!!

Julie Handel said...

cuteness!

jen said...

i can't figure out how i got here, but i'm glad i did!! many congratulations to you, kristen and gabe! we are delighted for you and know you will make awesome parents.

love, joe and jen

Anonymous said...

He's adorable Kristen. Congrats to you and Gabriel. Another congrtas on the graduation as well. My hubby just got his PhD last summer so I know the feeling of having hubby being finished with school. Enjoy your new baby boy!

Beth Crawford said...

Yay for baby boys! He's a looker. Glad everything went well and that Richard is finally here! Congrats!

Melissa Telling said...

He's very cute. So glad I checked the blog. We've been waiting for pictures. He looks a bit like Noah, I think.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristen and Gabe! He is very cute, looks pretty Mediterranean complexion too. Also, you look great (from the pic on Kelly's site).