
Here are a few more pics for everyone. These were both taken about 24 hours after Richard was born. I have several rolls of film to be developed and once I get those on CD I will post ASAP. Thanks to everyone for your comments! We are doing very well and recovering nicely. Grandma and Auntie Kelly are taking great care of us. Richard is already getting chubby and is ferociously devoted to nursing. Thanks for all your prayers.
8 comments:
He is very handsome! I love the top picture too - precious.
I'm glad things are going so well! Enjoy these new days.
Yay! Cuteness overload :)
aaww!!! Kristen you look beautiful!!
Look at all his hair! He's so handsome. Great job. :) Hope you're recovering well.
Moriah Barach
www.upsaid.com/rosearamma
Congratulations Kristen! I am so happy for you guys!
Hi, Gabe, Kristen and little Richard! Frenzied congratulations from the Stephensons, and may God greatly bless y'all (and give you some sleep). We are so delighted for you guys! God is so good.
Rini Stephenson
He's beautiful. Congratulations!
Congrats! This is Gabe's cousin...Linnea....I hope the family is doing well! He is precious!
Post a Comment