Flannery came over to our house Saturday night. After pasta and cupcakes she was a mess so I put her in the bath. I always think babies are so cute bundled up in their towel right after their bath so we came out to give Uncle Gabriel a kiss. She got excited when he took her picture and the result is one of the many dramatic faces of Flannery.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Classic
Flannery came over to our house Saturday night. After pasta and cupcakes she was a mess so I put her in the bath. I always think babies are so cute bundled up in their towel right after their bath so we came out to give Uncle Gabriel a kiss. She got excited when he took her picture and the result is one of the many dramatic faces of Flannery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She is a very cute little girl!
oh I Love it!!! super cute.
That's great! I just have to say - it is so funny that you are now the aunt of Brendan O's little one. How bizarre.
seriously?! I think I know Brendan! I believe I met him years ago, when he was single... at the Lutz's house! So funny!! He's your brother-in-law?! Small world.
Very cute. She looks alot like Brendan.
Post a Comment