a picture blog.
check out that good lookin' belly! You look great, Kristen. Only 10 weeks to go! Yippee!
Kris! thanks for the updated picture, I am sad to not see your radiant face too, but maybe next time. We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Telling with you all and cannot wait to see you three this summer! love ya! katie
yes, I like the belly+ face pictures too. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
check out that good lookin' belly! You look great, Kristen. Only 10 weeks to go!
Yippee!
Kris! thanks for the updated picture, I am sad to not see your radiant face too, but maybe next time. We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Telling with you all and cannot wait to see you three this summer! love ya! katie
yes, I like the belly+ face pictures too. :)
Post a Comment