I had a dream last night that you and the kids came to visit us. It was fun. :) Anyway... it made me think to come over and check out your blog. Been praying for you this month. The Lord be with you. Peace and joy and blessings...
ADORABLE......looks like you are all enjoying your 'new' area...lots to do and see. I talked to Margarite (old neighbor..she's 91) and she still keeps an eye on the 'hood'. She misses all of us. I don't think that any of the current neighbors visit her. They are missing out on a treasure. Maybe I'll bump into your Mum at Farm Chicks next weekend (If she goes)...miss ya'.
3 comments:
haha! that look on Richard's face = priceless :) He's trying so hard to look serious.
I had a dream last night that you and the kids came to visit us. It was fun. :)
Anyway... it made me think to come over and check out your blog.
Been praying for you this month. The Lord be with you.
Peace and joy and blessings...
ADORABLE......looks like you are all enjoying your 'new' area...lots to do and see. I talked to Margarite (old neighbor..she's 91) and she still keeps an eye on the 'hood'. She misses all of us. I don't think that any of the current neighbors visit her. They are missing out on a treasure. Maybe I'll bump into your Mum at Farm Chicks next weekend (If she goes)...miss ya'.
Post a Comment