we like stripes...
i just read a good blog post about how our blogs can present an unrealistic picture of what our lives are like since we only post the pretty stuff. this blog is mostly intended for family and close friends who are far away - an audience that knows us well enough to know that our life consists of more chaos than the pretty shots i post here would lead you to believe (e.g., they have seen our basement). but for those of you who don't know me that well, i thought i'd post a couple pics of our white-trash deck, just to grant you some perspective.

4 comments:
haha! this made me LOL Kristen.
I have days where I wish I could edit my photos or edit my home or edit my kid's messy hair dos and faces and then I remember people truly want to see what's real - not what we sometimes wish was real.
This was fun - thank you :)
Kris, was that Flo's blog? Do you know her?
anna, it was just a blog post someone posted on fb. the name flo does sound familiar, but i don't know her. do you?
love it Kristen!
Post a Comment