Wednesday, June 15, 2011

isaac mira



Isaac Mira Telling
June 4, Anno Domini 2011
stillborn at 17 weeks gestation
buried June 5, 2011

Isaac - "laughter"
Mira - form of Mara, "bitter"
"As in Adam all die, so in Christ will all be made alive. O death, where is your sting, O grave, where is your victory?"

"To God and to the Lamb I will sing, I will sing,
To God and to the Lamb, who is the great I am,
While millions join the theme, I will sing.

And when from death I'm free, I'll sing on, I'll sing on,
And when from death I'm free, I'll sing and joyful be,
And through eternity, I'll sing on."



Photos courtesy of Katie Shryer
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Holly D. said...

I am so sorry Kristen. I am weeping with you. My our Heavenly Father's arms comfort and give you strength in this time of mourning.
You will be in my prayers.

Erin said...

Beautiful photos & Beautiful name.
I am praying for you both. What a heartbreak it is, to see your son gone so very soon.

Beverly said...

Dear Kristen, My tears are flowing for your sorrow. At the same time I just rejoice seeing the lovely memorial with testimony to your trust in God. Jesus will lead you through what's ahead. I am praying in that behalf. Love, Beverly L.

Krista said...

I am sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family!

Melissa Joy said...

We continue to hold your family in our daily prayers.
And we anticipate meeting our brother Isaac in the glories of paradise!
Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry for your loss...fondly, Sharon

Nicola said...

Kristen & Gabe, we are so sorry for you. As I write I'm weeping with you. We pray that God will up-hold you and strengthen you all. We love you all and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Nicola said...

What a beautiful name and we look forward to the day when will we be in the presence of our Lord Jesus where there will be no more death or weeping.

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing those lovely photos. Our family has been praying for your and our hearts are breaking from this loss. We're still praying for you. -The Mortimores

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these photos. We love you and are grieving with you.

Stef said...

such a beautiful post for your son, Kristen.
I've been praying for you and weeping with you guys.

God's blessings and comfort be with you.

kristen said...

thank you to all our friends and family who have been supporting us, praying for us, grieving with us. we thank God at every remembrance of you.