we don't have any tattoos. and no, that isn't a strange growth on gabriel's chest. it's a baby in a moby wrap. just in case you were wondering. and why can't i ever get the text to go where i want it to on this blog...
i keep forgetting to ask y'all about that trip, what all you did and how you liked that city. Next time. Thanks for the sweet pics of Gina...and Richard. I love that he still has curls.
7 comments:
you guys make one gorgeous couple!
I have other friends who are vacationing in Portland, too. I want to go!!
I was kinda wondering about Gabe's chest. Thanks for explaining!
Looks like you guys had a nice time! And that picture of you is so beautiful Kristen!
Erin, you should go - it's a neat city. Let me know if you do and we can give you some recommendations for places to eat!
I love the pictures! sounds like you all had fun! I agree with Stef you make a wonderful couple!
By the way when are you all leaving Moscow? I would love to see you all before you go.
I was wondering what Gabe was wearing, looked like he was starting a new trend or something. Its good to see a picture of the two of you!
i keep forgetting to ask y'all about that trip, what all you did and how you liked that city. Next time.
Thanks for the sweet pics of Gina...and Richard. I love that he still has curls.
Post a Comment