a picture blog.
You look fabulous!! I love your scarf. I've become very "into" scarves since moving up here :) Looking forward to new baby pics!
What a great belly! I love it!!!
I forget what this feels like.But I can never forget how beautiful it is.Wishing I could hug lovely-you through the screen...
You look great! It looks like a basketball is under there. :)
Yay! You look beautiful as always Kris! thanks for sharing. :)
Yay for belly pics! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You look fabulous!! I love your scarf. I've become very "into" scarves since moving up here :)
Looking forward to new baby pics!
What a great belly! I love it!!!
I forget what this feels like.
But I can never forget how beautiful it is.
Wishing I could hug lovely-you through the screen...
You look great! It looks like a basketball is under there. :)
Yay! You look beautiful as always Kris! thanks for sharing. :)
Yay for belly pics! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment