a picture blog.
Yay for Richard pictures!!! I love the one of him on the phone. sweet little man. When do we get to see a picture of his parents? :)
the picture of you in the ocean is SO pretty! I love how you captured that. The one of Richard on the phone is too cute :)
I love the one of Richard on the phone. The hat is great! Looks like a great trip.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay for Richard pictures!!! I love the one of him on the phone. sweet little man.
When do we get to see a picture of his parents? :)
the picture of you in the ocean is SO pretty! I love how you captured that.
The one of Richard on the phone is too cute :)
I love the one of Richard on the phone. The hat is great! Looks like a great trip.
Post a Comment