Congratulations! How far along? I looked at the picture, without reading the post & thought, "wow! she's been keeping this secrect from us for a while." Ha!
So excited for you all!! Gabe mentioned why you weren't at choir on Wed. and half of the choir didn't hear (the male half, actually. The female half was a jitter that we missed to pass peace with Sara). Blessings!
14 comments:
Congratulations! How far along?
I looked at the picture, without reading the post & thought, "wow! she's been keeping this secrect from us for a while." Ha!
Yay! Wohoo! Three cheers for the Tellings!
super duper excited!! prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy.
Hip Hip Hooray!
Congratulations you guys! That is very exciting news.
Congratulations again- you and Gabe look so happy in this picture, it's beautiful!
Oh my goodness!! Congrats!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. I hope you're feeling well. We'll be praying for you and the new little one growing.
Thanks, all! Erin - almost 9 weeks along now... In the middle of all the nausea. :)
So excited for you all!! Gabe mentioned why you weren't at choir on Wed. and half of the choir didn't hear (the male half, actually. The female half was a jitter that we missed to pass peace with Sara).
Blessings!
Yea! Congrats!
Congrats again!
congratulations, you guys!
So-can we see some NEW pictures of your baby belly? Hope you're feeling better!!!
Post a Comment