Wednesday, May 20, 2009

growing up















mom t. - here are the pics i promised you a while ago of R the first time i found him standing up in his crib. he was pretty pleased with himself, as you can see.



















gabe loves it when he does this














being naughty


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stef said...

there is so much about these pictures I love. I absolutely adore the hand on Gabe's cheek. Only another parent can understand why that is so precious. I love the picture you captured.

His tongue sticking out in the naughty picture made my kids laugh so hard! Ethan kept saying "he's little so he doesn't know he's being naughty, but he sure looks like he knows it!" :)

Standing in his crib... he had p-r-o-u-d written all over his face.

Katie and Laura said...

and happy about it. :)he's getting so big and cuter all the time!

Katie and Laura said...

oh Kris, if it makes you feel any better, my potatoes and tomatoes froze the other night, we had two frosts, one I was prepared for, two I was not. now I must go replant tomatoes. humph