a picture blog.
Yay, I'm so happy to see all these fun pictures! Your mom looks so happy with her little grand-baby (the hat is adorable, Joyce). All this makes me miss you guys lots. Happy New Year to you all and may blessings abound this year. Love, The Appels
HOORAY for pictures!!! I was getting anxious over here. :) He's still as cute and fat as ever..... hope to see you guys this summer!?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yay, I'm so happy to see all these fun pictures! Your mom looks so happy with her little grand-baby (the hat is adorable, Joyce). All this makes me miss you guys lots. Happy New Year to you all and may blessings abound this year. Love, The Appels
HOORAY for pictures!!! I was getting anxious over here. :) He's still as cute and fat as ever..... hope to see you guys this summer!?
Post a Comment