Thursday, May 15, 2008

One year ago...













Sorry I don't have any new pictures to post, but one of Gabriel's groomsmen who is a photographer just sent us some pics he took at our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Can't believe it's been almost a year already!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie and Laura said...

I've been wanting to see Taylors pics from the wedding... are there more?!?! :)

Stef said...

beautiful. i love wedding pictures. he did a very good job, but you two look easy to shoot. :)

Katie and Laura said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GABE AND KRIS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Next year, I'll offer to watch your child for you, but for now, happy anniversary!

kristen said...

Yes, Katie - there are more! But far too many to post, I'm afraid. If you want I could email you a few.

Katie and Laura said...

If you have a chance, yes I'd love to see more pics!