oh Kristen, you look beautiful! and I really love your dress too. congrats to your husband on a job well done! we're super looking forward to hearing your baby news before long. God's blessings be upon you!
p.s. I now have my own little Gabriel, you can see him here xanga.com/joyfuldomesticity
4 comments:
oh Kristen, you look beautiful! and I really love your dress too.
congrats to your husband on a job well done!
we're super looking forward to hearing your baby news before long. God's blessings be upon you!
p.s. I now have my own little Gabriel, you can see him here xanga.com/joyfuldomesticity
Woo-hoo! Congrats to Gabriel on his graduation! That's great news.
Kristen, you look fabulous and ready to have your baby. Looking forward to hearing your NEWS!
What a great accomplishment! So exciting! Happy Baby on the Way :) You look gorgeous.
Congrats to your hubby (and you!)!!
Post a Comment