Hi Kristen!! Congratulations! It was so much fun looking at pictures of you guys. Your little sisters are very beautiful and you and Gabriel are a gorgeous couple! Best wishes to you both, Stef
Hey Stef! Crazy to hear from you and everyone else after all these years! Glad you enjoyed the pics. Being married is awesome. Hope you and your family are doing well. Love to see some pics sometime!
we have a blog with TONS of pictures that you're welcome to check out. www.jastef.net we try to keep it updated often. Yes, marriage is loads of fun... it only gets better as the years go by and you get to know and love each other more. Congrats!
Congrats on your wedding Kristen. You look extremely happy. Cool to see how you've all grown up, but it does make me feel a bit old, especially seeeing your sisters. Enjoy the married life! If you may not know who I am...I'm the eldest of the Betti clan ...Amber, and I to have a blog the4smoaks.blogspot.com
8 comments:
They are lovely! It looks like a great day!! Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations - beautiful pictures! Kristen, you don't look a day older than when I last saw you at MY wedding - gorgeous!
-Trish
Yay! Congratulations! You both look so incredibly happy- but of course. How funny you are related to Brendan now, the world is a small place.
Hi Kristen!! Congratulations! It was so much fun looking at pictures of you guys. Your little sisters are very beautiful and you and Gabriel are a gorgeous couple! Best wishes to you both,
Stef
Hey Stef! Crazy to hear from you and everyone else after all these years! Glad you enjoyed the pics. Being married is awesome. Hope you and your family are doing well. Love to see some pics sometime!
we have a blog with TONS of pictures that you're welcome to check out. www.jastef.net we try to keep it updated often.
Yes, marriage is loads of fun... it only gets better as the years go by and you get to know and love each other more. Congrats!
Congrats on your wedding Kristen. You look extremely happy. Cool to see how you've all grown up, but it does make me feel a bit old, especially seeeing your sisters. Enjoy the married life! If you may not know who I am...I'm the eldest of the Betti clan ...Amber, and I to have a blog the4smoaks.blogspot.com
Okay, so.... what else is going on in your life? :)
Post a Comment